These are (some) of the notes I took for lecture courses during my undergraduate years. The PDF files should all have a table of contents for ease of navigation. They might not make too much sense unless you attended the course.
Part III Mathematics, University of Cambridge
- Category Theory 12/13 (J. Goedecke). Categories, functors & natural transformations, limits and colimits, adjunctions, monads.
- General Relativity 12/13 (H. Reall). Only the first half of the course, up to normal coordinates.
- Quantum Field Theory 12/13 (A. Davis). Classical field theory, canonical quantisation of the Klein-Gordon field, the Dirac equation, scalar ɸ⁴ theory, Yukawa theory, QED.
BSc Physics, Imperial College London
- Advanced Classical Physics 11/12 (A. Rajantie). Rotating frames, rigid bodies, Lagrangian mechanics, Hamiltonian mechanics, electromagnetic potentials, electrodynamics & relativity.
- Foundations of Quantum Mechanics 11/12 (J. Halliwell). Hilbert space, postulates of quantum mechanics, recovery of wave mechanics, tensor products and entanglement, time evolution, harmonic oscillator, angular momentum, properties of entangled states, emergent classicality and density matrices.
- Statistical Mechanics 11/12 (D. Lee). Unfortunately incomplete. Fractals, percolation, scaling hypothesis, real space renormalisation.